From Stage Four to No More: Ryan & Caroline Luelf
My Kid Cures Cancer Podcast Episode 002
Ryan and Caroline Luelf talk about how they successfully teamed up to bring Ryan’s diagnosis of stage four lymphoma cancer to “No Evidence of Disease” in just 14 months without utilizing chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery.
In This Episode:
- Ryan’s strategy of only learning things he needed to know
- How Ryan and Caroline’s strong interest in personal development leading up to the cancer diagnosis prepared them for what was to come
- Symptoms we can learn from and watch out for
- Their thoughts on chemotherapy and how they’re actually more open to it in certain situations now after having healed without it
- How Ryan and Caroline navigated their roles as patient and support person and worked though disagreements on the best route to take
- The many benefits they’ve received from putting everything out in the open from the beginning
- Their incredible success fundraising and lessons learned that anyone can follow, this might be the most important part of the interview
- The diet they followed which was actually centered around fruit and why they think that is so important, products and therapies they incorporated, and cancer tests they use
The Traveler’s Gift
You Are The Placebo
Dying to Be Me
Because of Jesus Ministries
Andrew Farley Ministries
Liposomal vitamin c
SpectraCell Micronutrient Testing
Ryan Luelf is 36 years old from Tulsa, OK. He’s married to his High School Sweetheart of almost 17 years, Caroline. He has 3 kids, Addison, Atlanta and Arthur, he calls them “The A Team”
At age 35 in October 2015 with zero prior medical history, he was diagnosed with stage 4 advanced lymphoma cancer. The medical community said there was no cure and that he had a better chance of dying from the chemo in the first 6 months than he did from the cancer. Ryan chose an alternative path and just 14 months after diagnosis his latest pet scan revealed cancer freedom.
He has shared his adventure with cancer publicly as it unfolded from day one. He credits God’s Grace, the support of his wife, a team of health advocates and his entire Facebook community for being the support he needed to do what it takes to get through the toughest circumstance of his life.
All you need to know about Caroline is this: Behind every great man is an even better women. Nothing could be more true as she is the brains behind this team and truly went ALL IN with Ryan to save his life. She’s been with Ryan now for over 21 years and Credits their revelation of God’s unconditional love as the guiding force in going from Stage 4 to No More.