The Five Causes of Cancer: Dr. Anthony G. Beck
My Kid Cures Cancer Podcast Episode 24: Dr. Anthony G. Beck
Dr. Anthony G. Beck lays out how cancer does not exist… in the way we’re taught to think it does.
In This Episode:
- Dr. Beck’s take on cancer that it is not one precise thing that everyone wants to try to pigeon hole it as but more of a particular state of being within a biochemically unique individual person and to reverse it we just need to find what’s in the way for us specifically and remove it.
- We’re all individuals living in a specific environment and that environment has just about everything to do with our health and cannot be overlooked.
- The questions doctor beck asks and tools he uses when doing this detective work with his patients.
- Dr. Beck’s views on childhood a childhood cancer which he had some very insightful thoughts on as well so.
- Balance Protocol Enviro Course (Optimize Your Environment)
- Dr. Beck’s Helion Nutraceutical Product Line enter coupon code mkccfreeship for free shipping!
- Dr. Anthony G Beck’s Website
Dr. Beck’s Views on Childhood Cancer
Dr. Beck’s views on childhood cancer reflect his views on cancer (which reflect his views on most if not all chronic disease). Environment is everything.
The first time we see our children is when they’re born, but they’ve been living in an environment for nine months before that time.
In the womb during the time they are first developing into what we will eventually see them as, they get exposed to mom’s nutrient status, stressors, microbes, allergens, and toxins (more on these below).
Then they come out and are typically exposed from minute one on to some combination of the fishbowl of pathogens that is a typical hospital, intense artificial light, chemical formula, some level of trauma from overly enthusiastic back patting to circumcision, and then of course there’s the cocktail of harmful ingredients in vaccines.
So the exact type of detective work that you’ll read about below is in Dr. Beck’s view what is needed in childhood cancer.
Dr. Anthony G. Beck – Cancer is a State of Being
The main point Dr. Beck came back to over and over again is that cancer is not a single entity like everyone wants to pigeon hole it into being. Rather, it’s more of a particular state of being within a biochemically unique individual with their own unique history living in a specific environment!
To unpack that just a little bit, we’re all unique in what we may or may not be predisposed to. Some people (like my great grandparents) can smoke a pack a day with every hour a “happy hour” and live into old age and die without the presence of any major disease. Others can live a fairly pristine life and just happen to live in an area that they’re breathing in something they’re more susceptible to and get lung cancer.
Our unique biochemistry plus genetic uniqueness within our environment over time is what makes the difference. We’re all different, and we’re living in different circumstances. What we’re eating for food every day can be considered part of our environment on that note – we’re taking it in from the outside.
“As the body giveth, it can taketh away.” Dr. Beck says the good news here is that since this was something created within our own unique body within our unique environment, the key is figuring out what needs to be taken away or added (likely multiples of both) and making the appropriate changes.
Think of Cancer More as a Story
Or as a crime scene investigation! As Dr. Beck put it, if there was a fire in your house you and the police (the doctor) are going to want to know what caused it. Was it an electrical short or was it arson? If it was arson what was the fuel used? Once we determine it was kerosene now let’s go check purchase records of local hardware stores.
You get the picture.
With cancer, Dr. Beck agrees with past guests such as Dr. Seyfried, Travis Chrisofferson, Dr. Nasha Winters and others that cancer is a disease of the mitochondria. Just knowing that damaged mitochondria are what precipitated the cancer is not the whole story, however. It’s just the end.
We need to go back and determine WHAT damaged the mitochondria to be able to remove whatever caused the damage in the first place along with repairing the damage has been done.
Personally, this has been the question I’ve been asking of people promoting the idea that cancer is a metabolic disease but then going straight to starving defective mitochondria with a low carb or ketogenic diet as the solution. It still doesn’t address what went wrong in the first place.
The Five Causes of Cancer
Now for the detective work. Dr. Anthony G Beck says that cancer and all chronic disease for that matter is a result of one, or more likely multiple instances combined, of the following. Some commentary he made on each summarized here as well.
- Nutrient Deficiencies
- Can lead to poor replication
- Cell membranes are made of multiple types of fat, therefore the makeup of membranes is a direct result of diet.
- Certain cancers have a disposition to manifest in hypopermeable (high saturated fat) membranes, others in high omega 6 membranes
- Outside energetic sources that have a profound impact on body: Air, Water, Light, Sound, EMF, Food.
- Frequencies of light can damage cell tissues. RF & microwaves can cause cells to deviate replication.
- Mind portion is one of the stressors – how your mind assigns the issue. Dr. Beck uses the example of women so worried about missing their period… that they miss their period. Making a big thing about cancer and cowering to it opts you out of a lot of free and incredibly powerful healing opportunities
- Low frequency infrasound, wind turbines
- Cancer can be caused by fungi and viruses.
- Sometimes however there is not fungal component in the least.
- They can come in opportuniscally during weakened state and then everyone points the finger at them
- Loss of tolerance to environment..
- if you keep putting taxation on a weakened system with foods that body has lost tolerance to immunocompetency to, it will eventually give up.
- Heavy metals.
- In water, air and food.
- Adjuvants in vaccines and other shots
As a physician who has practiced Functional Medicine for over 20 years and backed by 10’s of thousands of patient encounters, Dr. Anthony G. Beck doesn’t merely manage diseases ~ he helps people resolve them. Dr. Beck has earned 4 national medical board certifications, is the founder and chief medical officer for Balance Protocol Institute, is the founder and CEO of Helion Nutraceuticals, and provides philanthropic care for combat veterans through groups such as Warrior Angles Foundation, Millennium TBI Network and Task Force Dagger Foundation.
With extensive education in many clinical disciplines such as Functional Medicine, clinical nutrition, systems biology, epigenetics and nutrigenomics, he takes a dynamic approach to assessing, educating, and working with his patients to achieve their highest levels of wellbeing.
Dr. Beck’s programs involve a full array of aspects including optimizing ones environment of (air, water, light, sound, EMF), healthful lifestyle design, individualized nutrition, hormone balancing, resolving immune dysfunction, identifying hidden infectious diseases, as well as leveraging extensive laboratory and functional testing to assist patients to determine their biochemical individuality. Even more importantly, Dr. Beck wants to empower patients to demand a higher level of care from their health care providers.